Connect with us

News

Aso Rock villa guts fire

Published

on

Spread the love

Fire has broken out at the Nigeria’s presidential villa, Abuja, but was reportedly said, its minor.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, described the fire incident as. minor noting that there was nothing to be worried about.

He explained that the incident was as a result of electrical spark which was quenched immediately.

Read Also:  Buhari set to visit Lagos amid plans for June 12, mass protest

Shehu stressed that a store close to the State Hiuse Chapel gutted fire on Thursday afternoon.

He said: “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.”

Read Also:  Supreme Court judgement: Fulani socio-cultural group backs Bello, tells him what to do

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” the presidential spokesman added.

Trending

Contact Us:

  • Address: Address: 1st Floor,  Nwakpabi Plaza,  Suite 110, Waziri Ibrahim Crescent, Apo,  Abuja
  • Tel: +234 7036084449, +234 8066722600, +234 7012711701
  • Email: info@capitalpost.ng

Quick Links: